IRISH SEA MOSS and BLADDERWRACK – 3 Month Supply Sale!
IRISH SEA MOSS and BLADDERWRACK combined have 92 of the nutrients and minerals that the body needs. Burdock Root adds another 10 minerals to make it a complete body supplement of 102 MINERALS.
IRISH SEA MOSS: (Chondrus crispus)
Rich in minerals and antioxidants includes Vitamins A, E, F and K, calcium, potassium and sulfur, iodine. It helps stimulate healthy digestion, relieve the symptoms of cold, flu and persistent coughs. Sea moss helps in maintaining mental and physical health. Its a source of potassium chloride, a nutrient which helps to dissolve catarrh (inflammation and phlegm in the mucous membranes), which cause congestion. It also contains compounds which act as natural antimicrobial and antiviral agents, helping to get rid of infections.
Organic Bladderwack (fucus vesiculosus)
Most common types of seaweed, great source of Iodine, an essential nutrient that contributes to maintaining a healthy thyroid. Bladderwrack is rich in Vitamin A, B-complex, C, E G, calcium, sodium, magnesium,potassium, iron, and sulfur. It helps support healthy skin, increase energy, arthritis, joint pain, boost immune system, hardening of the arteries (arteriosclerosis), digestive disorders, heartburn, blood cleansing, constipation, bronchitis, emphysema, urinary tract disorders, and anxiety. Other uses include boosting the immune system and increasing energy.
Organic Burdock Root (arctium lappa)) Very powerful antioxidant, it contains Vitamin A, vitamin B-complex, calcium, iron, manganese, phosphorous, selenium, zinc, and inulin. It helps boost the immune system, aid healthy digestive system, and healthier skin. Burdock Root is a blood purifier, lymphatic system strengthener, natural diuretic. It also helps improve arthritis.
Features & details
- CONTAINS OVER 102 VITAMINS AND MINERALS OUR BODY NEEDS TO THRIVE-Irish moss alone contains 92 of the 102 minerals that our bodies need, along with Vitamins A, B, C, D, E and K (Vitamin ADK). It is especially rich in calcium and iodine, as well as containing potassium iodide and potassium bromide, selenium, zinc and natural silica.
- THYROID SUPPORT – The Thyroid is mainly responsible for regulating hormones, an imbalance can lead to fertility issues, menstrual problems, fibroids, hair loss, extreme fatigue and other ailments. These disorders are typically caused by a lack of iodine and/or selenium. Sea Moss is packed with more iodine and selenium than any other food on the planet. Additionally, Irish Moss contains the vital thyroid hormone precursor DI-Iodothyronine (DIT), and the thyroid hormones Thyroxin (T4)
- DETOX AND CLEANSE – Sea moss is excellent on the mucous membranes in the body and works as an amazing digestive aid. It coats the stomach and helps to heal the body of ulcers, indigestion, gastritis, and constipation. Sea Moss is also packed with fiber that regulates bowel movement and alleviates gas.
- BOOST IMMUNITY – Sea moss contains antimicrobial and antiviral compounds, which can help boost your immunity! Sea moss is a also source of potassium chloride, a nutrient which helps reduce inflammation and phlegm in the mucous membranes, which cause congestion.
- JOINT SUPPORT AND ANTI AGING PROPERTIES – Bladderwrack has been studied for its effects in staving off aging, while burdock root is rich in compounds that have shown promise as anti-inflammatory agents for use in those with arthritis, aches and joint pains. Furthermore, burdock root provides relief from various skin issues, with studies highlighting its role in significantly improving skin appearance. It can improve skin tone, texture and elasticity as well.